Gotham Heat Teaser Gotham Heat Teaser

very well done

The art was really great and the scene setup was great. If the movie has a good storyline, you'll easily make front page.

Super (lame) Stick Fight Super (lame) Stick Fight

Actually looks pretty good

It'd be a lame fight if it was animated badly, but this was not bad at all. It was average for a stick fight. The amount of blood loss was a bit ridiculous, though. Each punch and kick splashed alot of blood from the opponent (although slams and stomps didn't seem to cause nearly as much damage).

It would help if you used some kind of impact sounds for the punches and kicks. They don't have to be very loud.

And when they cause a crater in the ground, it'd look better if you had debris flying into the air (since the chunk of ground can't just disappear).

Joey-Kazaam responds:

Thanks for the review. I plan on using sfx for my next stick fight flash. the debris idea is pretty neat and yeah I will for sure do that. and for the blood loss, i guess i got a bit carried away haha

thanks man :D

Music Video - KKK Highway Music Video - KKK Highway

not bad

It was short but fairly well done. The visuals went with the song.

Lord Xavier Annoying Lord Xavier Annoying

pretty good

The way it was animated was really good.I have no problem with stick figures. Sure, anyone can draw stick figures, but it still takes talent to animate them well. Plus, you did a good lip sync.

I just wish it was longer and had a bit more rhythm.

Romanon Voice test Romanon Voice test

sound definitely needs work

Verda's voice definitely needs to be clearer. Maybe over-enunciation words would help. I couldn't understand anything that girl said. I think the voices could be amped a bit--but I may also be becoming hard of hearing.

The ninja wasn't annoying in the least. Maybe if you had him say "Believe it!" at the end of every sentence or two. Singing badly is annoying too--especially if it's Aqua or Insane Clown Posse. Just a suggestion.

Despite the fact that they had no mouths--or faces--they moved and acted pretty well. The voice acting was good even though the sound quality wasn't.

Gafagear responds:

thank you so much for your review it will help me alot, X3

it'll be oGay in the end. it'll be oGay in the end.

interesting

Well, it has actual animation--and I'm not used to seeing that from [KK]. The way the voices were done was actually funny. Execution of the story, though, was dull.

And the ultra-loud, over-amped music/jumble-of-sounds at the end was totally annoying and unnecessary. To me, it just sends 2 messages: "Stop watching me," and "don't watch me again!"

Wasteland Wasteland

good art

That's ALOT of Photoshop layers being turned on.

'Rageous 7 'Rageous 7

very cool

One of the best (group of) animations I've seen put into flash, and a very cool interface on top of that.

Turing Test Turing Test

wow

Very good execution of the concept. Very dramatic.

Jimtopia responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it.

+Chuck Norris Facts+ +Chuck Norris Facts+

so-so

Not much in the way of animation. Would have been alot more interesting if you animated a scene for each "fact".

I couldn't read some of the text that went by. It's the colors you used. You should have played around with colors more to find the ones that would make the text most readable against the background.

It was still entertaining enough that I read it all.